It’s time for you to learn how to drive and you have decided to take an intense driving course. Intense driving courses are great because you learn how to drive much faster. There are several driving schools in Norfolk that offer these courses but you can’t afford to go with the first one that you find – not all of them are as good as they claim to be. To help you find the best one here are a few tips:
• You need to check into the track record of any driving schools that you have in mind. Look to see what their road safety record is – how many accidents have learners been involved in the last few years?
• You obviously want to take the driving exam only once and for that to happen you have to find a school that has a good pass rate. In other words, what percentage of students gets their license after their first test?
• You need to find a school that has a reputation of hiring only the best instructors.
• There are some Norwich driving schools that ask students to provide the cars they will be learning with. Thus is an additional expense on your part. Choose a school that provides you with a fuelled car and an instructor.
• You should confirm exactly what your intense driving course will entail. Ideally, you will train for anything between 15 and 35 hours (depending on how fast you learn), all your training will be in a car and you should have a choice between learning how to drive an automatic and a stick.
There is one school that meets all these requirements – Chilled Driving Tuition. They have some of the best instructors in the city and a great success rate. They have expanded into Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Wales. You can find out more on their website, http://www.chilleddrivingtuition.co.uk/.